Experience the opera La Traviata in Venice at La Fenice
(Choose dates from May - July 2017)
Beginning with a private transfer from the airport or train station, you'll arrive at a luxury hotel steps from the Teatro La Fenice opera house.
In the evening, you'll enjoy the opera La Traviata at the famed and opulent La Fenice which is also where Verdi presented the opera for the first time. You'll have the best seats with fantastic views of the stage and wonderful acoustics.
The next day, as part of your Venice La Traviata Package, you'll be guided through the art and architectural treasures of Venice with a private guide, seeing such works as the stained-glass window of San Giovanni and Paolo church, the jewel-box Renaissance exterior of the Miracoli church, and the maze of narrow alleyways to the home of Venetian Marco Polo.
Later, hear the music of Interpreti Veneziani orchestra as it performs music by Vivaldi and Mozart works, among others, in the beautiful San Vidal Church.
Your Venice trip package will include:
- Private transfer from the airport or rail station
- Accommodations at a luxury or boutique hotel in Venice for 3 nights with daily gourmet breakfast (options to be provided with your quote)
- Tickets for the opera La Traviata at Teatro La Fenice on your choice of night during dates from May to July 2017
- Private Venetian art and architecture tour
- Baroque chamber music concert at San Vidal Church